Volvo Gearbox Actuator
- Basic structure of a transmission and the power curves in all gears using the example of a Volvo I-Shift transmission.
- Design and function of the switch cover.
- Demonstrating the switching paths with the multi-label diagnosis by WABCOWürth.
- Dismantling and reassembly of the gear shifting unit and its individual components.
- Installation of the WABCO repair kits with all necessary work steps in the practice section.
- Workshop mechanics
- Service technicians
- Service engineers
- Upon the successful completion of the training, a participation certificate is issued.
- The training course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of the Volvo Gearbox Actuator troubleshooting.