Trailer ABS Training
- Design and mode of operation of the WABCO ABS systems and their components in trailer vehicles.
- Explanations of the circuit diagrams and brake schemes of trailers.
- Testing and troubleshooting with flash code, Compact Tester and PC diagnostics.
- Commissioning and system calibration of the trailer ABS.
- Short information about the electronically controlled Braking system EBS in the trailer.
- Workshop mechanics
- Service technicians
- Service engineers
- Upon the successful completion of the training, a participation certificate is issued.
- The training course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of trailer ABS troubleshooting.