ECAS and Trailer Central Electronic
- Structure and mode of operation of the WABCO-ECAS and Trailer Central Electronic systems and their components.
- Explanation of the system setup, circuit diagrams of ECAS systems (including Trailer Central Electronic), and the control behavior.
- Checking and troubleshooting of the ECAS system with the WABCO-PC diagnostics tool.
- Calibrating the system (adjusting the ride height).
- Meaning and effect of the parameters of WABCO-ECAS in motor vehicles and trailers, and of Trailer Central Electronic parameters in trailers.
- Workshop mechanics
- Service technicians
- Service engineers
- Upon the successful completion of the training, a participation certificate is issued.
- The training course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of ECAS and Trailer Central Electronic systems troubleshooting.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will also receive a PIN (Personal Identification Number) which enables the unlocking of advanced functionalities in the Diagnostic Software of the WABCO product.