EBS for motor vehicles and trailers Training
- Design and mode of operation of WABCO EBS and its components (also for the additional functions) in motor vehicles and towing vehicles from different manufacturers.
- Explanation of system configuration and circuit diagrams of the different EBS motor vehicle variants and for drawbar and trailer trailers, Generic IO functions, ELEX and TRC.
- Testing and troubleshooting on various vehicles and EBS models with the PC diagnostics, parameterization and commissioning of trailer EBS systems including the ECAS function integrated in the EBS, ELEX and TRC.
- Workshop mechanics
- Service technicians
- Service engineers
- Upon the successful completion of the training, a participation certificate is issued.
- The training course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of EBS systems for motor vehicles and trailers troubleshooting.
- Upon successful completion of the course, the participant will also receive a PIN (Personal Identification Number) which enables the unlocking of advanced functionalities in the Diagnostic Software of the WABCO product.