Bus vehicle control systems (KOM) Training
- Design and mode of operation of WABCO EBS systems as well as ECAS and ETS or MTS and ATC systems and their components.
- Explanations of system configuration and circuit diagrams as well as the control behavior.
- Testing and troubleshooting with Diagnostic Controller or WABCO-PC diagnostics.
- Calibrating the ECAS system (adjusting the ride height).
- Meaning of the parameters of EBS, ECAS, MTS and ATC in city buses.
- Workshop mechanics
- Service technicians
- Service engineers
- Upon the successful completion of the training, a participation certificate is issued.
- The training course provides theoretical and practical knowledge in the area of city bus control systems troubleshooting.