Air Brakes Online Training
WABCO Air Brakes Training Content
- Basic functions of device control and physical principles
- Statutory provisions relating to WABCO braking systems
- The most important drawing and function symbols for WABCO braking systems
- Introduction to ABS and ASR
- Air suspension fundamentals, system example of a conventional air suspension system
- Design and operating mode of typical WABCO braking systems for towing vehicles, buses and trailers
- The operating principle of the most important devices in compressed air braking systems
- Workshop mechanics
- Truck service technicians
- Self service e-learning - in your time, in your chosen location
Registration with invoice payment is available here.
Registration with credit card payment is available (for selected markets) here.
For the complete list of available online trainings you can also visit our e-learning platform.