Top Driver Training Program
Top Driver Program Overview
Standard training modules
- Economical driving
- Load securing
- Load securing for tankers
- Load securing for silo vehicles
- Haulage regulations
- Safety technology and driver safety
- Drivers as service providers and image carriers
- Technology for drivers
- Driving safety training (with driving practice)
- TopDriver - Eco Training (with driving practice)
Additional training modules
- Load securing for executives
- "Digital control unit" DTCO
- Healthy on the go
Note: the Top Driver training modules structure may vary according to the specific country regulations. For information, please contact the local training center representative.
- Truck drivers in the European Union
- Passenger vehicle drivers
- Special vehicle drivers (forklift)
Why WABCO Academy
- WABCO Academy is a recognised training centre operating in accordance with the European Professional Driver’s Qualification Act (2003/59/EG)
- We can train on location at your premises or in WABCO training facilities
- We adapt the driver training to your specific learning needs
- We can offer all training programs as a complete package or as individual modules
- Our trainings comply with the valid legal regulations
WABCO Academy Top Driver Official Song
Regular retraining is not just a legal obligation. It also offers new opportunities.
Regular retrainings for truck and bus drivers are not only essential to stay up to date in terms of safety and efficiency, they are also a legal obligation, as required by EU law. Two good reasons to take regular retrainings seriously!
Local Training Centers
- The Top Driver Program is available in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, and UK.
- Please contact your local training center representative.